Dartmouth General Hospital - Redevelopment Service Impacts (Updated May 21, 2019)
Renovations at Dartmouth General Hospital are impacting the locations of some services. Check back here for updates on the impact of the renovations.
- From Dec. 12 through mid-June, the cardiology and pacemaker clinics of internal medicine will only be accessible through the external stairway door adjacent the new front entrance. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- The second phase of parking improvements are now underway and will continue through early fall. This work will cause congestion and a decrease in available parking in the hospital’s main lot. Additional parking for patients will be available in an adjacent parking lot on Acadia Street.
- Patients and families are reminded to plan for extra time to park and arrive for appointments when visiting the hospital.
- We also encourage our patients and families to yield parking spaces nearest the entrance for the elderly, ill and those with restricted mobility.
- Patients travelling with a family member or friend can be dropped-off and picked up at the covered main entrance.
- We apologize for the inconvenience.
• The DGH Foundation offices have moved to 277 Pleasant St., Suite 105
• The Diabetes Management Centre has moved to 277 Pleasant St., Suite 105
• The Nutrition Education Clinic has also moved to 277 Pleasant St., Suite 105
• Social Work, is now in room 1512
• Palliative Care is now in room 1512
• Chapel, now in room 2008
• Gift Shop, now in room 1005
• Patient Representative (Patient Relations) is now in room 1511
You can learn more about the QEII New Generation project here.