Immunization Records Request
Public Health

Contact the Public Health office in your area to learn how to access your immunization records.

*If you are a parent requesting information for your child:

Under the age of 19 - A parent is able to make a written request for immunization records for children under the age of 19. A signed release of information is not required from the child.

Over the age of 19 – If a parent requests immunization records and their child is 19 years of age or over, the child must sign the appropriate form to give permission to release those records.

Related Location Pages